(Apologies to the moderators, I posted from the wrong address.)

I'm trying to use menu tabs, but each tab contains a form that is POSTed to
the server.  That means that there's nothing appended to the URL that the
JavaScript provided with struts-menu is looking at to decide which tab.

I'm having a big problem with the tab and the body not matching up. :(

I'm considering exclusively using the cookie to pick the menu, and also
using the cookie in the Struts Action code to determine which tab to display
when they first arrive at the page.  I do not have sub-menus to worry about.
Yet.

I would appreciate advice from those who have been there and done that
already.  Thanks!

--
Wendy Smoak