Hi,

I'm quite new to struts menu, so plaese appologies if it's a dummy question.

Depending on the diplayer choosen, I have to add specific meta-tag in my HTML to link to correct css & js. This is not very easy to maintain.

I've thought about a solution, but seems to me a little complex :
Adding a <menu:css /> <menu:js /> whitch add the correct link to css & js URL. That would suppose to specify them in the struts-menu.xml file. Each displayer declaring the name of the js & css file(s) needed to be displayed correctly.

Is there a simpler way ? Are some of you working on solutions to solve this issue ?

All suggestions are welcome,

Carl