-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Andriy Ruzhevych
Sent: Tuesday, January 13, 2004 7:11 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [struts-menu] Exception in Struts 1.2

Hi Matt.
The problem is connected with braces ( {} ). The struts MessageResources
tries format string and rise exception and
second problem is maybe in single quotes, but I don't sure.

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: can't parse argument number
  if(menu.style.display == "none") {
    menu.style.display="block";
     img.src = imgSrcExpanded;
  }