Hello,
I'm investigating using Struts-Menu to implement a multi-page form
application (i.e, the the form requires multiple pages to ask all the
questions, and I'd like to use struts-menu for the navigation).  I
haven't seen anything in the archives indicating this would be a problem
or a bad idea, other than forcing the submit when the user clicks
between tabs.  Ideally, I'd like to encapsulate the tabs as a separate
tile.  Is anyone aware of any problems I might run into?  Thanks.

--
"Never speak more clearly than you think." (Bernstein)
Key ID:  F0533BB6