I'll give that a try. As a temporary workaround, I'm using the target attribute to
open a new window (I'm using a custom Display that extends CoolMenuDisplayer).
However, this is less than ideal since it doesn't give us control over the nature
(size, scrollbars on/off, etc.) of the window that we'd like to have.

As an aside, I've had some problems with certain attributes not getting set correctly.
This was part of the reason why we added our own custom Displayer. I haven't had a lot
of time to investigate the problem, but it appears the attribute accessors were not
returning the actual value that was set in the configuration. If I can find time to
track down the problem, I'll let you know, but has anyone else seen similar behaviour?

Thanks,
Thomas Lockney