Hello Matt

I got the classes but i'm using Struts Menu 2.1.
The class MenuComponentBuilder.java uses the folow methods of
MenuComponent.class :

menu.setBaseObject(obj);
menu.setParams(params);

The two methods above not exists in struts-menu 2.1 right ?
We have a similary methods or i need to use old version of struts menu ?

Thank's

Gustavo

On Thu, 2004-02-26 at 17:37, Matt Raible wrote:
> Try this:
>
> http://www.mail-archive.com/struts-menu-devel%40lists.sf.net/msg00011.ht
> ml
>
> If it works for you, please let me know - I'd like to add a sample to
> the example app.
>
> Matt

Gustavo Padial
Gerente de Projetos