Take all the time you need. ;-)

Matt

On Feb 27, 2004, at 6:01 AM, Gustavo Padial wrote:

Ok Matt.

I will write. No problem.

Just give-me some days right ?

thank's for your help

Gustavo Padial

On Thu, 2004-02-26 at 19:18, Matt Raible wrote:
Gustavo - I'd *love* it if you could write a tutorial on creating
dynamic menus.  You can use my wiki if you'd like - then I'll move it
into the main struts-menu documentation.

I can also probably add some code to strip whitespaces from names (or
add an underscore).

http://raibledesigns.com/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=StrutsMenuDynamicMenus

Thanks!

Matt