We are facing a typical problem and wonder if it's related to struts-menu
 TabbedMenu displayer.
App. server: WebSphere 4.0.4
JDK:  JDK 1.3.1
Struts-Menu: 2.0

I am using WebSphere Studio 5.0 to develop web application
 (Struts Actions, JSPs, Java beans etc.) and export EAR file to disk.
And using a batch program (putty tools), deploying this application on
development
WebSphere app. server.

Problem is, after changing application and deploying 5 or 6 times,
application is becoming
slower to respond.

We are comparing performance against another web application that doesn't
use struts-menu.
That application is very quick to present the pages.

Has anyone come across this problem?
Can anyone tell me where to look for more information?
Are there any tools that identify the performance problems?

Reddy Pingili
Raleigh, NC