That's right. I am reloading web app 5-6 times and
it starts getting slow. Well, if that's typical behavior, then
restarting the server is only option. But, what could be the reason?
Is it that app server doesn't dispose all the objects for the older versions
immediately? I don't know how app servers deal with removed versions.

Thanks for your response,
Reddy Pingili