Title: Message
Thanks, I will test it.
-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Matt Raible [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Freitag, 2. April 2004 08:51
An: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Betreff: RE: [struts-menu] parameter regClass

If you just need to change it for the first level of items - change this value:

oCMenu.level[0].regClass="cmMenu"

If you need to change it on an individual basis - you will have to modify the source code of Struts Menu.  For adding the attribute in menu-config.xml - just add a property+getter/setter to MenuBase.java.  The extra/passthru attributes don't exist either - you'd have to add those the same way.

Matt