Does anyone have an example of using Struts Menu w/o Struts?  I've tried
the directions under Using Struts Menu outside of Struts under the
User-Guide to no avail.  I keep getting a JasperException of "The menu
repository could not be found".  and in the log file just prior to the
exception the following log entry is made.

2004-06-18 22:09:22,531 DEBUG
[net.sf.navigator.taglib.UseMenuDisplayerTag] Looking for repository named
'net.sf.navigator.menu.MENU_REPOSITORY'

Any help would be really
appreciated, thanks,

Tim