Title: RE: Can not read i18n properties file

That would be my guess as well.  Take a look at the html source that is being produced and see if there is a charset header, if there isn't copy the source to a static file and add a charset header and try to load it in IE, this should give you your answer.

-----Original Message-----
From: shunhui zhu [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, May 01, 2001 11:18 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Can not read i18n properties file

Pau, I did a similar test for a chinese version with
resource_zh.properties. If I change my browser
language preferences (in IE), I do get the chinese
version, although to display it correctly, I needed to
select chinese encoding in IE's view menu. My guess is
that the response header is not setting the
"Content-language" header or the charset header, but I
haven't looked into it.

Shunhui