----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, May 01, 2001 1:49 PM
Subject: Re: Can not read i18n properties file

Hi all,

I have encountered this behavior in the past .properties files must be converted to ascii using the java sdk native to ascii
before the display. Once converted your characters should be viewable. Also remember to set the Content-Type as specified.

<gm/>

Jason Chaffee wrote:

That would be my guess as well.  Take a look at the html source that is being produced and see if there is a charset header, if there isn't copy the source to a static file and add a charset header and try to load it in IE, this should give you your answer.