Hi.

I'm trying to employ Struts to help me build multi-page forms.
Those forms consist of all kinds of inputs, including multipart.

The questions are as follows:

1. How can I validate forms which I know will never set all of the
required elements at a time since the required elements can span multiple
pages? I could check which submit was clicked and then validate just a
subset of form elements but I think it's not very Struts-oriented, and
secondly this makes validate() method dependent on specific placement of
form inputs (when I decide to move some field to another page I have to
modify validate()).

2. Can I use the same Action class to handle multipart and non-multipart
request? Will performance hurt because of this?

--
Łukasz Kowalczyk