Just as aside, another way to go in the short term would be to package
Dave's version as a seperate taglib. So, it would augment, rather than
replace, the tags in the distribution. Most significant projects will
often use their own custom tags in addition to what is provided in the
Struts distribution.

Dave's indexing tags are also available through the More About Struts
page now.

-- Tel 716 737-3463.
-- http://www.husted.com/about/struts/