I noticed there is support in struts to allow a person to load a file
from their local station to the server.

Is there support to go the other direction?  I have an application that
allows the user to download data to a file on their local system.  I
would like to create the data on the server and then pop up a window to
allow the user to select a location to store the data on their box.  I
would then stream the data to that file on their system.

Any suggestions would be appreciated or pointers to other sites that
might discuss this.

Thanks

Scott Ryan
Developer