The technique appears to work but after the download I want to forward
to another page and it appears that if you return a forward to struts it
has a problem because you have already used the response.
Do I have to return a null when I am done with the download?

Scott Ryan
Developer
First Bank Data Corporation
Work: (303) 235-1485
Cell:    (303 263-3044

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 10/04/01 01:14PM >>>
The "always ask..." checkbox for me is checked and greyed.  If I choose

save to disk, then it saves fine and exits, but if I choose to open
with an
application, then the box comes up twice.  Now, if webservers can
create
the proper headers for downloads, I should be able to as well.  I just

don't know the proper "open sesame"  Tom

At 02:24 PM 10/4/2001 -0400, you wrote:

>Hi Tom,
>
>Not sure on how to stop it.  Is it something to do with the checkbox
on IE's
>File Download dialog which says "Always ask..."?
>
>Dave
>
>PS  I get 2 dialogs on netscape two!
>

>Tom Tibbetts <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 10/04/2001
02:07:19