3 issues

1) Maybe the build is bad, but I had to recompile ActionForm and put it in my applications classes directory to get rif of the "Cannot find ActionMappings ActionMappings or ActionFormBeans collection" while using Weblogic 5.1 sp10

2)When I forward from a jsp page outside of the WEB-INF directory to a jsp page inside the WEB-INF directory, Weblogic tells me that it cant recognize the resource "/WEB-INF/mydirectory/myfile.jsp".

3)To access a jsp inside of WEB-INF dont you have to have atleast ONE jsp outside of the WEB-INF to start the process.  Otherwise there is no way to access a jsp.