Hi,

I am relatively new to struts..I have a login page on which I fill user name
and password and press "login" button. Then it should go to home.jsp instead
browser says "Page cannot be displayed". I saw the Tomcat console and error
given is "No action instance for path /logon could be created"

My web.xml looks like :-

  <servlet-mapping>
    <servlet-name>action</servlet-name>
    <url-pattern>/do/*</url-pattern>
  </servlet-mapping>

My struts-config.xml looks like :-

    <action    path="/logon"
                       type="com.tgt.d2g.auth.LogonAction"
                       name="logonForm"
                       input="/jsp/logon.jsp"
                       scope="session">
                      <forward name="home"  path="/jsp/home.jsp"/>
                      <forward name="error" path="/jsp/error.jsp"/>
    </action>

Could some body guide me through this?

Thanks in Advance
Ashoka Murthy