From: Dan Cancro [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, December 20, 2001 11:39 AM
To: 'Struts Users Mailing List'
Subject: RE: Struts IDE

Check out Macromedia's Dreamweaver Ultradev.  It has a nifty live data mode
that lets you see the output and work on the source at the same time.  It's
also extensible.  I heard that someone wrote an extension for Struts tags in
particular or for jsp tags in general, I can't remember which.  That might
help out too.  One more thing.  Borland offers a package that somehow
integrates Utradev into JBuilder, so that might be something else to
consider.

Dan