Open Explorer
Click View->Options->File Types->New Type
Enter a Description and "jsp" for the file extension
Click New... under "Actions"
Enter "open" for descripton for the Action and enter the path to Ultradev in
the "Application used to perform action" box
Click Ok
Select "open" and click Set Default

I'm using Win NT 4, so the menu might be different for you.

Dan