Hi Ted and Oliver,
    First lemme thank you guyz for the quick response.
Few of your suggestions have really helped me. But my
problem with relative URL still remains. Maybe I
didn't explain the problem in the right manner. Lemme
tell you what the exact scenario is. I have a URL
which looks like
http://www.mysite.com/US/en/brandname/actionname.

This would be the URL even for the starting page, with
actionname being say "home". I need such a lengthy URL
because the site supports multiple countries &
languages & brands. I get this information form the
URL. I know we could have send this information even
as a querystring but unfortunately this is the
standard URL now and I can't change it. Now the
problem is this: If I give the action name as just
"login" & in the <html:form I mention "login" it does
not find the action mapping. It gives me a error when
I submit to this form saying that there is no mapping
for action name "/login". Why does it convert "login"
to "/login" I have no idea about ... its being done
internally in the struts FormTag. To solve this
problem I changed the action name to "/login" in my
struts-config.xml & it worked but then the URL changed
to http://www.mysite.com/main/login

You would notice that I lost the country, language &
brand information. I need all these information in the
all the pages to cater for bookmarking, ie, when a
user bookmarks a page I should be able to recreate the
page with his preferences, which I can do only if I
have this information in the URL.

How can I solve this problem? As I'm a newbee I might
be ignoring something really obvious ... hope you guyz
can help me out with this on e...

Thanx in advance,
Vikram.