Hi Konstantina,

Since you haven't supplied enough details, I'll assume that
you have a table, and each row contains info on one product,
plus two buttons, one for displaying info and one for do
something with the product.

In this case you then make each button look like an array, in
your form bean, declare something like:

    private int editIndex = -1;
    private int infoIndex = -1;
    private String editString = "";
    private String infoString = "";

    public String getEditString(int index) {
        return editString;
    }

    public final void setEditString(int index, String editString){
        this.editString = editString;
        this.editIndex = index;
    }

   public int getEditIndex () {
        return editIndex;
   }

    public String getInfoString(int index) {
        return infoString;
    }

   public final void setInfoString(int index, String infoString){
        this.infoString = infoString;
        this.infoIndex = index;
   }

   public int getInfoIndex() {
       return infoIndex;
   }

In your jsp, inside your iterate, you woud use:

When submitted you can use getInfoString and getEditString
to see which button was pressed (the pressed button will have
a value other than "") and then use the appropriate get index
to see which item was selected.

-- Larry Maturo
   [EMAIL PROTECTED]