Wow, I am going to go ahead and respond to everyone in one post.

First, thanks everyone for highly recommending 1.1.  I was under the
impression that there was a fair deal that has "changed."  As I said, I
am just using 1.0, but some other people have tried 1.1, and had
reported difficulty in doing so.  I'll have to see what there problems
were.  Perhaps they were doing something incorrectly.

Second, as to the docs, I would love to help.  However, I am better at
proofreading then I am at most anything else.  Still, I will look into
what all I can do.  Do people just use the bugzilla site for submitting
documentation changes as well?  Are there any specific requests which
have not made it into bugzilla people are aware of?

Again, thanks for the overwhelming responses. If I forgot to address a
point, I can only apologize as being tired. :)

-josh