Josh Berry wrote:

Second, as to the docs, I would love to help.  However, I am better at
proofreading then I am at most anything else.

Josh,

I tend to be a bad spellar and my Grammer is ain't so good either
so dig in. ;-) Better docs are --always-- needed. I would suggest first
cleaning up the existing docs, then once you have worked with them for a
while, add additional docs. Ted Husted has done most of the care and feeding of our docs, though using the mailing list is always the best
place to make comments.

Finally, yes using Bugzilla with patches created by 'diff -u'
is the recommended may to contribute!

-Rob