I would like to pre-populate a form bean for an edit screen.
I have spent the last hour or two reading the archives and still I have
failed to find the help I need.
Any feedback would be appreciated.

I have an Action class CustomerAccountDetailsPreEditAction that
pre-populates my form.
However, I do not know how to place the form back into the session or
request so that the jsp page can find it and use it to display values.

request.setAttribute(mapping.getName(), myForm);
session.setAttribute(mapping.getName(), myForm);

Both result in an error.

Here is the action declaration:
            <action path="/customer.customerAccountDetails.pre.edit"

type="com.yordata.action.customer.CustomerAccountDetailsPreEditAction">
                        <forward name="success"
path="customer.edit_accountdetails"/>
            </action>

Here is the form declaration:
<form-bean name="customerDetailsForm"
type="com.yordata.form.CustomerDetailsForm"/>

Thanks for your help,
Mark