Hi, I have been having a problem integrating a servlet into
a tiles definition. It takes a config file as parameter "config" and
I have tried to directly call the servlet by putting it in the
tiles-def.xml file like this:

<definition name=".gradebook.Assignments" extends=".gradebook.Base">
   <put name="zcontent"
value="http://localhost:8080/gradebooktest/servlet/Forum"/>

All I get is a blank content area even though when I call the servlet
directly with that URL , it works ok. Next I tried to make a jsp that
extends this servlet. almost the same thing. It can display through
the browser direct, but says cannot read config file when I put it in
the tiles
definition as a JSP.  is there some issue with struts/tiles as far as
passing paramters down to the parts of a tiles-def?  any work arounds
or hints greatly appreciated. thanks Brian