I'm also using the lookupDispatch action... is it possible to use HREF to submit a form using this approach... if so whats the cleanest way to do it please.... personally i try to avoid javascript and scriptlet code in my jsp's

Any ideas guys????

From: "Alvarado, Juan (c)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: LookupDispatchAction
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 12:01:50 -0500

This is something I have done from an onchange event in my forms:

function loadCompanyInfoByContract(objForm){

objForm.userAction.value = "<bean:message
key='prompt.load.contracts'/>";
objForm.action = "<%= request.getContextPath()
%>/selectContractForOrder.do?userAction="+objForm.userAction.value;
objForm.submit();

}

Let me know if that helps.