Iain Sanderson wrote:
David,

Thanks for your reply. How do you put the info into the form bean?

I use a action called "RegistrationUpdateOpenAction" to get the data from the database and forward to the view jsp (registrationUpdate.jsp), but I don't know how to put that data into the form bean for this ( the underlying form bean would be RegistrationUpdateForm). I'm confused as the form bean is created/recycled by Struts on opening the view. How do I get premptive access to it? Can I just create it and add it to the request scope? Won't struts create another one?
The form bean instance is passed into your action's perform or execute method. Just populate it and return a forward to the JSP.

HTH,
Eric
--
Eric Rizzo