From: Iain Sanderson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, January 23, 2003 3:59 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: RE: HOWTO pre-populate forms with data, then update ?

Nayan,

Are you accessing the business logic ( or database) in the reset method to
determine the initial values?

Iain

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To:     "'Struts Users Mailing List'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
cc:

I have done this by setting up the initial values in the "reset()" method.

Is that not the correct way to do it?  If not, how do you switch between
"prepare actions" and "process actions"?

---
- Nayan Hajratwala
- Chikli Consulting LLC
- http://www.chikli.com