This may be beyond the scope of this list, but here goes.

I have implemented a simple container class that implements an object with a few
String objects.  I initialized it in my Action class for testing, but when i try to
write it out using the <bean:write> tag, i can't figure out how to access each String.
 Do I have to write individual get/set's in my ActionForm that call the get/sets from
my container class? or is there an easier way?

Jason