Ok, Action Class contains a QueueData Object, which i wrote as a simple container, and
it is initialized as follows:

QueueData qData = new QueueData("id", "title", "condition", "status", "sev");
//The ActionForm passed into the execute method is theForm
theForm.setQueueData(qData);

In my ActionForm class i have:

  /* QueueData Object */
  private QueueData queueData = null;

  public QueueData getQueueData() {
    return (this.queueData);
  }
  public void setQueueData(QueueData queueData) {
    this.queueData=queueData;
  }

And in my JSP I want to be able to pull each string from the QueueData object
individually (to populate a table).  Is this clear enough?

Jason