Hello,
Can anyone help me with this:
I have the apache's org package (in jar files) imported. But now I need to import another org package from biojava, the files are in package: org.biojava..... I have it mounted in netbeans-3.4's file system, (in classpath then). But it just refuse to compile saying the package from org.biojava does not exist. I figured it conflicts with apache's org package. Anyone have this thing happened before? May I have some hint of resolving it? Thank you very much. I would really appreciate it.
ginger