They're is no conflict since apache packages are in java "org.apache.*"
namespace and biojava in "org.biojava.*". The same way you could have
"org.anything.*" packages added. You only have conflicts if two jars have
sames classes with different versions, and then the first jar in classpath
order is used.

Your problem seems to come from netbeans.

Nico.