From: MarwanSalam <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, February 14, 2003 6:42 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Error 500: Cannot retrieve definition for form bean null

Hi,

I am getting "Error 500: Cannot retrieve definition for form bean
null" when I use the form tag <html:form action="/updateOrder.do">.
However, if I use <form action="updateOrder.do" method="post">, I
don't get that error. Is there something wrong I am doing?

Here is the action-mapping from struts-config:
<action    path="/updateOrder"
           type="mypackage.UpdateOrdersAction">
           name="updateOrderForm"
           scope="session"
           validate="false">
           input="/updateorder.jsp">
   <forward name="update"     path="/showorderdetails.jsp"/>
   <forward name="edit"       path="/updateorder.jsp"/>
</action>

Here is my form-bean definition from struts-config:
<form-bean name="updateOrderForm"
           type="mypackage.UpdateOrderForm"/>

Thanks,
Marwan

'privileged'
and 'confidential' and intended for use only by the individual or entity to which it
is
addressed. You are notified that any use, copying or dissemination of the information
contained in the E-MAIL in any manner whatsoever is strictly prohibited.