On Friday, Feb 21, 2003, at 16:43 US/Eastern, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I asked this question is because there is a funny recruitment ad from a
major Canadian bank hiring some one with 2 - 3 years experience of
struts.

HAHA.. Craig, Ted you guys looking for jobs? Since it seems you'd be the only ones to qualify with 3 years experience LOL

I love recruiters who also want people with 5 or more years of XML experience (It just turned 5 on the 10th of this month)... I guess it's another way of telling us they don't want to hire anyone, they just want to make it look like they do.

Robert S. Sfeir
Senior Java Engineer
Codepuccino, Inc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

definition - Codepuccino n:
A Little JSP mixed with lots of Java, usually served with Servlets, a Datasource, a sprinkle of XML, and sometimes EJB. (See Great MVC Frameworks)