Dan Allen wrote:
So I guess my question is, when a *.jsp file is requested, at what
point does the ActionServlet reliquish control to the view when it
realizes this is not a *.do and no Action is associated with it?
Hey Dan, doesn't the *.do bit get handled by the servlet mapping bit in web.xml ? Like here :

<servlet-mapping>
    <servlet-name>action</servlet-name>
    <url-pattern>*.do</url-pattern>
</servlet-mapping>

I know it definitely doesn't get as far as the RequestProcessor, but I just can't seem to locate where it gives up. Obviously after the MessageResources object has been read in, but where after I cannot discern.

Trust me when I say I have been down into the source code and I see
exactly how data is stored in the ServletContext and in the request
variable using the Globals keys.

Dan