* Jamesey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [0306 09:06]:
> my client is a UK Local Authority .. (and hopefully i can sell it to other
> ones too)

my gut reaction would be to pretend to be a local authority and
call around asking for quotes. Then put in a realistic figure based on that.
In my experience, it's not worth lowering your price toensure the deal,
because purchasing managers tend to be suspicious of low estimates.

--
Veni, Vidi, Visa.