I agree with the security risk, but since passwords will only be able to be
set by Administrators (after they've logged in) security is not much of a
concern. Also, we'll have to display what the password rules are in order
for a person (admin) to comply with them.

I didn't realize it (been heads down all day), but it looks like I've gotten
some suggestions from posting this same question on my website
(http://tinyurl.com/8urg).

Matt