On Fri, 6 Jun 2003, Steve Raeburn wrote:

> Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 22:32:04 -0700
> From: Steve Raeburn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: RE: newbiew Q: how to do redirect instead of forward

Show me the back button on an app built with Swing, or even with something
like MFC, and I will relent :-).

If users complain that they need the back button, that's a pretty good
clue that you have not defined enough useful navigation controls inside
your application window.  But that's a usability issue, not a
technological issue.

> Steve

Craig