Nope.  But since it *is* an open source project, feel free to add this
feature ;-)

Matt

-----Original Message-----
From: William Salvucci [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, June 13, 2003 1:19 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: StrutsMenu 1.2?

Can struts-tiles be used to implement dynamic menus?

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 06/09/03 09:42AM >>>
You might consider struts menu but you would have to heavily modify the
menu.  Basically, the menu structure runs off of a collection of beans which
you would have to dynamically re-create and modify the menu displayers to
pick up your dynamic menus.  If you did do this in conjuction with struts
menu, it is the most asked for feature and the code would be a welcome
addition.

If the dynamic aspect of the menu can be implemented with a dynamic root
menu, then struts menu is a very viable option.

Edgar