From: Paul Harrison [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, June 19, 2003 11:43 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: ActionForm 'reset' method being called when JSP is rendered

I am writing an application with a series of "wizard" type pages, so I
thought that I would use one big ActionForm in session scope and each
page add extra information to it - however this did not work as reset
was being called at each page invocation - I am interested to hear that
reset should only be called at instantiation time, because I believe
that in 1.1 RC2 it is being called more often  than that - I can did out
the old verision of the code to have a look at the exact circumstances
if necessary....

Paul Harrison

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
tel: 0161 428 2794