exactly

-----Original Message-----
From: Erik Price [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, July 31, 2003 12:16 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: JSTL and Struts

Mainguy, Mike wrote:
> When I return a currency or date value, the client has a specific format
> they want it in.  i.e. $1,000.000 or 02/02/2003.

Do you mean you are using an input tag for display purposes (i.e.
returning data to the browser with an input tag that has a default value).

Erik

This message and its contents (to include attachments) are the property of Kmart
Corporation (Kmart) and may contain confidential and proprietary information. You are
hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the
taking of any action based on information contained herein is strictly prohibited.
Unauthorized use of information contained herein may subject you to civil and criminal
prosecution and penalties. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete
this message immediately.