From: Thomas Cornet [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, December 07, 2003 2:17 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: How to detect that session has expired ?

   When a session restarts, its context is empty, so all objects stored in
the session context have disappeared. To detect if a session has restarted,
you need first to store an object in the session context, then each time
you need to know if the session has restarted, you test its presence in the
context. If it is not there anymore, then the session has restarted.