From: Chris Ruegger [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, January 12, 2004 9:53 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: handling form based authentication w/ remember-me cookie

I am using Struts and building a logon page to do Form-based authentication
under Tomcat. I want to also have a checkbox for the user to check that says
"remember me" so that I can send them a cookie.  I'm not sure how to
"intercept"
the form values because I have to post to j_security_check. How can I get
the
check-box value, set up the cookie, and send them to j_security_check with
struts?

Thanks