From: Renato Romano [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, February 04, 2004 8:58 AM
To: 'Struts Users Mailing List'; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: <html:checkbox> and struts-EL

I'm using a customized version of the checkbox tag that always sets in
the property field a value of true or false depending on the state of
the checkbox, thus avoiding the noisy problem of "not checked tags does
not reset the property"; this was needed to me because the form is in
session scope, and so using the reset form method was not easy. Anyway,
I now need to use such a checkbox inside nested/indexed properties, that
I access using struts-el. It works fine, but I now think I shoul
override the struts-el checkbox tag class to obtain the same behavior
that's right ?

Is there any class relationship between the struts-el tags and the
corresponding struts tags ?? I looked for documentation or javaDoc but
couldn't find nothing... Any help is appreciated

Renato

Renato Romano
Sistemi e Telematica S.p.A.
Calata Grazie - Vial Al Molo Giano