I believe this is typically done by keeping track of the current "page number" and
checking that value in the "reset()" method.  You only reset the fields associated
with the given page number.

-----Original Message-----
From: Renato Romano [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, February 05, 2004 6:18 AM
To: 'Struts Users Mailing List'
Subject: RE: <html:checkbox> and struts-EL

You're right, I missed an element: the form is split across several pages (a "wizard"
style form) so I can't reset the checkbox value because I need to mantain the value it
had. Anyway your hint on the source location is very useful!! Thank you

If you have suggestions about handling such a situation in a different way, please let
me know Renato

Renato Romano
Sistemi e Telematica S.p.A.
Calata Grazie - Vial Al Molo Giano