What characters have you in your strings ?

There must be something a quote or something give js a bad day.

I assume you've something like this.

msg1 = "<bean:message key="message1" />";
msg2 = "<bean:message key="message2" />";
msg3 = "<bean:message key="message3" />";
msg = msg1 +"\n"+ msg2 +"\n"+ msg3;
alert(msg);

Paste the rendered source in to a reply and I'm sure one or more of you messages has a character that needs escaping or something like that.