I am using ActionForm and not DynaActionForm....
I will post back now with the actual classes...
Thanks!

Mark Lowe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
What does you form bean look like dyna or otherwise?

The value of teacher.getSsn() (i.e. html:options collection="teachers"
property="ssn" ) must match the value of html:select property="teacher"
or whatever you called it. The value of teacher must be set somewhere,
it cant do things by magic.