hmm

Try load test with only doing one thing. For example, run a load test
where you only get a gif or the same static page over again.
Something that does not involve business logic. See what performance you
get.
Then load test one part of you web-app where struts is involved (getting a
simple jsp page, maybe with validation or tiles) but still without your
models business login involved.

Then same request again and again where your model is involved. Compare
again. And so on. Makes it easier to locate what layer has the problem.

If you have a problem right away with static resources, I would look at
the web container or the OS/HW.
If you have problems with dynamic resources without you model layer, look
at struts. and so on.

.

"Pingili, Madhupal" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
03/22/04 12:16 PM